PDRpro is the market leading software suite for Fire services with over 26 services in the UK.
The system focuses on all aspects of a users role, providing them with an intelligent dashboard approach to their training and core skills allowing them to be efficient, safe and effective.
PDRpro follows through the full process for Workplace Assessment and Training Recording form the recording to the reporting stages which simply add ons to HR systems total fail to do. The focus is on the detail from every viewpoint throughout the system while keeping the process simple and efficient at recording and reporting on critical information.
It is this full process that 26 Fire and Rescue Services depend on PDRpro for their evidential recording system.
Course Management System (CMS)
The course management system dramatically increases the efficiency of the whole course booking and management process. The system is designed in collaboration with fire services for the fire services without compromises for other industries. It is an end to end solution for managing courses, nominations and frequency based courses for participants.
By reducing “no shows” to virtually zero, managing the whole process with less resources and giving key reports, the CMS is very easy to cost justify.
Course management provides the detail needed by Fire and Rescue services. A few of the key features include:
- Full integration with PDRpro
- Course application by; Core-Training (central administration), TNA (manager) or self election
- Multiple definable levels of sign off
- Extensive reporting
- Built in templates for fire service courses
- Electronic Prior learning and joining instructions
- Course results integrated with other training on a dashboard
Workplace assessment and training recording
The system has been specified and refined by the 26 services using the system. With the only alternatives being paperworks systems, forms in sharepoint or minimalist add ons to HR systems PDRpro has become the market leader in training and workplace assessment software for the fire services in the UK.
The types of features that give the essential detail are:
- All information presented on a dashboard for an instant overview
- Multiple roles per person
- Evidence and training is added once, the role and location knows the needs of frequency and competency
- Integrated Internal verifier system
- Evidence can be reviewed multiple times
- Reports are comprehensive focussing on exceptions
- Customisable Core Skills which can be assigned by role and location or to specific individuals
- The latest NOS and a full set of templates used by other services is available
- Driver records are integrated into the system
- NVQ portfolio is fully integrated (with Edexcel option)
- Evidence types include documents, witness statements, observations and personal statements
- Customisable Training which can be assigned by role and location or to specific indivduals
PDRpro have announced the first full Operational Assurance (OA) management system. Its aim is to manage all of the functions of OA including extensive reporting and completing the full life cycle from spotting a problem to a remedy being completed.
The benefits for an OA department are:
- Speeds up the process
- Everything electronic, with auditing available
- Extensive reports
- When problems are identified they can be managed through the system to completion